What’s the best way to spend your hard-earned vacation? For many people, it’s a trip to Florida. But where should you go when visiting this great state of ours? If you’re tired of the same old tourist destinations, then we have a few suggestions for you. Florida is a melting pot of cultures and activities. With so many different things to do, it’s hard to know where to go first! In this article, we’ll cover some of the best tourist destinations in Florida that you simply can’t miss.
- Miami Beach – Miami Beach is one of the best places to go if you are looking for a vacation destination. With great weather, beautiful people, and fantastic scenery, Miami Beach is an amazing place to visit! The Miami Beach area is home to some of the top tourist destinations in the country, so you’re sure to find something that interests you. With miles of soft white sand and crystal blue water, this destination has everything from serene lagoons to family-friendly attractions like amusement parks and boat tours.
- Fort Lauderdale – This is where the magic happens. You’re probably wondering, “What’s so magical about Fort Lauderdale?” Well, there are a lot of things that make this city amazing and unique, but one thing, in particular, has been drawing people to our shores for decades: some of the best beaches in the world! Whether your favorite spot on the beach is right by the water or on the pier, there are plenty of exciting activities for you to take part in!
- Orlando – Orlando is an amazing city full of sunny weather and fun attractions. There’s something for everyone: theme parks, waterparks, live performances, and even professional sports teams. For the more adventurous traveler, there are also plenty of great hiking trails to explore and opportunities for outdoor activities such as kayaking or golfing.
- Tampa Bay Area – Many people are not aware that the Tampa Bay Area is just as beautiful and exciting as other tourist destinations in Florida. As more people come to visit, it’s important to share what this area has to offer with them. The Tampa Bay Area offers an eclectic mix of activities that are perfect for a day of adventure. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the Florida heat, relax by the waterside, or if you’re searching for something new and exciting to do on your vacation, there’s something here for you! Check out some of the locales below to get an idea of what the Tampa Bay Area has to offer:
- The Everglades – If you want something closer to nature, we recommend visiting the Everglades. With beautiful natural landscapes, rare and exotic animals, and an intriguing historical background that is explored on walking and airboat tours, the Everglades national park should be on the bucket list of any explorer of the great outdoors.
There are many tourist destinations in Florida for the adventurous traveler. It’s home to the world’s most famous theme parks, sandy beaches, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. From zip lining to surfing, there is something for everyone.
The Sunshine State has a surplus of natural beauty and adventure waiting just around every bend. If you’re staying in one of our top recommended destinations, you’re guaranteed to have plenty of places for you to explore. No matter what kind of tourist destinations in Florida interests you most, Play Hard Florida will not disappoint!