Swim with a Manatee
- An adventure for all ages – put on your snorkel gear and grab your camera!
- Fast facts: Manatees are related to the elephant, have fingernails, and can hold their breath for 20 minutes.
- We’ve mapped all the manatee ecotours in the state – some even serve hot chocolate on the boat!
- Read our blog 10 Reasons to Swim with a Manatee in Florida
Swim with a Shark
- An adventure for stronger swimmers – some guides offer shark viewing from the comfort of the boat.
- Fast fact: Florida has nearly 50 different shark species & you are in more danger of getting hit by space junk than being bait!
- We’ve mapped all the shark ecotours in the state – they offer scuba diving, snorkeling, or even viewing from a cage.
- Read our blog Shark-Cations for the Brave and not so Brave
Swim in a Cave
- An adventure for ages 6 and up – snorkelers must be experienced swimmers.
- Fast fact: The crystal-clear water in the cave is always 72 degrees – it feels warm in the winter and cool in the summer!
- Visit Devil’s Den Spring website for current conditions.
Swim with an Alligator
- An out-of-this-world experience for those brave enough and at least 18 years old.
- Fast facts: Alligators can hold their breath for up to 2 hours and they have webbed back feet for swimming.
- Visit Crocodile Chris’s website to set up this adventure of a lifetime!
Swim in a Huge Aquarium
- For ages 8 and up – guides are right next to you for an exciting yet safe snorkel adventure!
- Fast facts: Swim with a moray eel, a nurse shark, tarpon and over 30 different native species.
- Visit Rumfish Grill at the Guy Harvey Outpost for info and other water adventures for the family.
Discover more Experience Gifts: BLOGS & VIDEOS
Shark & Alligator photos ©Christopher Gillette – All other photos and videos ©Play Hard Florida, LLC